Friday, August 27, 2010

Four Month Pics-The Real Deal

I have been sitting on these for a month now. These are some of my favorites from their four month "dress up" session. The adorable dresses were provided by "Grandma and Grandpa" Hurwitz.


I can't get this stupid photo to turn the right way! But I just loved Abigail's smile so I had to include it!

Each session, I always look back and think... "I wish I took more of them together!" Or then, I take too many of them together and think, "I wish I got more of them on their own..." Even though their faces are doing different things, the photo below, is just ~presh-us!~ They always hold hands when eating, and for them to hold hands during the pictures was a chance for me to share with you all their physical bond, that I get to witness everyday. I wish I got more of that moment!



The individual pics....I call her Bellie or Bells. Charles calls her Banana Bell. In her fourth month, Annabelle was a sweetheart. Always giving her gummy smile, reflective, and observant as always, laughing and patiently waiting for sister or mommy or daddy.

BANANA BELL
Peaceful Annabelle...
Love the eyelashes and smile in this one. Plus the hand is classic Annabelle. She is fixated on those hands!
Finally she looked up. She can be very much in her own world.
What a poser!

The individual pics....I call her Doodle (pronounced Doo-Dull) and Charles calls her Doodle Bug. As the girls started responding to their names more we realized that poor Abigail rarely responded to Abigail. She always responded to Doodle. Uh-oh. What poor child wants to write Doodle on their kindergarten papers? We've got to practice calling her Abigail or Abby more often. (But she's such a Doodle!)

DOODLE BUG
"Oh mom! This whole dressing up thing is so....old-fashioned." Notice the hands clasped together. I learned that this is considered a developmental milestone for this month.
I love this closed-eyed laugh!
Classic Abigail. She has these eyes that just peer into your soul.
The nanny noticed that the first day she met the girls.
This picture reminds me of a picture of my little sister Hayley. I remember Hayley wearing this pink "Indian" dress and having the same angel face, same little red-lipped pout. Very cute.

Don't you love these girls!!!

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Ahhhhh. My precious girls. So beautiful. Such amazingly different personalities. The dresses look adorable. I have to say they are Grandpa's favorite!
I love you my girls.

xoxo,
Grandma H.

Unknown said...

Why yes! Sure do!

Marie said...

The pictures are wonderful and the dresses are adorable. I am so amazed by their little expressions, and by how quickly the girls are changing! As a first time "mom-in-the-making," I have not witnessed the development and growth of babies. I wonder if parents reflect that their children grew so quickly in the first few years, or the entire eighteen years?

Staci said...

They are SO beautiful and growing so quickly! Great job with the pics!

Louanne said...

Ahhhhhhh I love it! The one of them holding hands melts my heart!