Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Six Month Pics - Green Set - Annabelle

This darn blogger is not cooperating tonight and keeps shuffling the pictures of Annabelle and Abigail around so they get separate posts.

Happy Annabelle in her new flower outfit.

It looks like I posed her hand, but I didn't!

Grabbing feet: a developmental milestone that is also super cute!
What a poser!
Next to the baby sign.
What a happy girl. She has really come out of her shell this month. She is much more active and inquisitive. And loooooves to laugh!



Like I said, she is much more active with her environment now. She grabs at things, and rolls around. She's always had the ability. Just not the drive it seems.

Love, love, love this one.


It's the eyebrows. It gets my friend Stephanie and her daughter every time. They tell me she has a unibrow! I say, she just has great expression! :-)

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Such a beauty.

GM Mon

Dina Bahan said...

Your girls are gorgeous. I'm always surprised when I can definitely see both mom and dad in such little unformed faces. And it's fun to see that they actually look like twins yet I can already easily tell them apart. How fun.