Abigail, in orange, shows her flirty side.
Annabelle, in brown, shows her tired side.
One of Abigail's classic looks: The Squirrel Look. Doesn't it look like she is hoarding something?
One of Annabelle's classic looks: Hear No Evil. Believe it or not I have a sonogram picture with her hands up to her ears like this.
While I was working with one of the girls, Charles held the other. When I came back in the room after working with Abigail, I found both Charles and Annabelle fast asleep and had to snap a picture.
What a little personality! Go Abby!
4 comments:
Oh I LOVE THEM!!! So cute.
So very cute! I love these girls with all my heart. And that hubby of yours isn't bad either. GM needs to come for a visit!
So cute - and good to see them getting chubby!
I was glad to see you updated the weight, too.
Yes GM! Come for a visit! Gail, just wait, more chub to come!
Post a Comment